Thursday, September 13, 2007

Migrating the Steel Belted Radio Blog

Since June I have been maintaining a blog, or more accutately a tumblelog, at tumblr.com. In many ways, the tumblr site has been excellent for the kinds of posts I most often make -- weekly playlists, links to the Americana Music Association Radio charts, and links to video and audio files by bands I've been playing on the show. However, the site has definite limitations and I, like many others, have become frustrated by the lack of any site development or improvement in the last 4 months or so. In other words, it's time to move on and embrace Blogger. Welcome to the new Steel Belted Radio show blog.

The weekly playlists will still form the core of the blog, but I also hope to take this opportunity to explore the music that makes Steel Belted Radio what it is. So, stay tuned for an exploration of Americana, roots rock, classic country, folk, and a little bit of blues.

No comments: