Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Steel Belted Radio Playlist #158 (April 1, 2008)

Song
Artist
Album

The Devil’s Paintbrush Road
The Wailin’ Jennys
Firecracker

San Sebastian
Justin Rutledge
Man Descending

Mr. Love and Justice
Billy Bragg
Mr. Love and Justice

I Wish That I Could See You Soon
Herman Dune
I Wish That I Could See You Soon

London Calling
Captain Tractor
East of Eden

Loaded
The Wood Brothers
Loaded

I Make the Dough, You Get the Glory
Kathleen Edwards
Asking for Flowers

Queen of Hearts
Romantica
America

The Fizzy and the Still
Mark Knopfler
Kill to Get Crimson

16 Days
Whiskeytown
Stranger’s Almanac (Deluxe Edition)

Cosmea
Peter Bruntnell
Normal for Bridgewater

What Do You Do When You’re Lonely
Justin Townes Earle
The Good Life

Four Strong Winds
Blue Rodeo
The Gift: A Tribute to Ian Tyson

Ain’t Gonna Drink No More
The John Henrys
Sweet as the Grain

No comments: