Monday, January 12, 2009

Steel Belted Radio Playlist #188 (January 6, 2009)

Song
Artist
Album

Dealing Aces
Sarah Blackwood
Way Back Home

I’ll Decorate My Love
Jay Bennett
Whatever Happened I Apologize

New Highway
Dave Alvin
Black Jack David

Pistol Dreams
The Tallest Man on Earth
Shallow Grave

On My Own I’m Never Bored
Chris Difford
The Last Temptation of Chris Difford

Roly Poly
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Take Me Back to Tulsa

Stay a Little Longer
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Take Me Back to Tulsa

Trouble in Mind
The Rusty Halos
Live at Phog

Take Me Back to Tulsa
Asleep at the Wheel
Ride with Bob

Night Train to Memphis
Roy Acuff
King of Country Music

It’s Gettin’ Tough
The Modelos
Saddle Justice

Cold Nights
The Breakmen
When You Leave Town

I Cried Again
The Abrams Brothers
Iron Sharpens Iron

No Earthly Good
Billy Joe Shaver
Everybody’s Brother

Block of Wood
Paul Reddick
Sugar Bird

No comments: