Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steel Belted Radio Playlist #191 (January 27, 2009)

Song
Artist
Album

Viva La Vinyl
Twilight Hotel
Highway Prayer

The Thing Is
Kaya Fraser
Tremor and Slip

Sleepwalkin’
Good Lovelies
S/T

Merde Il Peut
Pawnshop Diamond
Leaning to the Sun

How Long
Darin Yorston
Back Home

All My Days
Lucky Fonz III
Life is Short

Hundred Dollar Bills
Sarah MacDougall
Across the Atlantic

Livin’ Between the Lines
Bradleyboy
The Farm

99 Year Blues
Hot Tuna
Live at Sweetwater Two

Bring Back Storyville
Guy Davis
Sweetheart Like You

Reasons to Quit
Phosphoresence
To Willie

Motel Time Again
Bobby Bare Jr.
Touch My Heart

11 Months and 29 Days
Dave Alvin
Touch My Heart

Rock ‘n’ Roll Ruby
Warren Smith
This is Sun Rockabilly

For Your Consideration
Taylor Mitchell
For Your Consideration

Next Train Smokin’
The Spinney Brothers
Going Home

I Can’t Get You Off of My Mind
The Spinney Brothers
Going Home

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi, I don't have radio at home, only in my car, but ADORE your show when I manage to tune in on the way home from work.

Hope you are making listeners aware the The Good Lovelies are coming to Windsor February 28th. Advance Tickets are available through the Mackenzie Hall Box Office. Order ahead w/Visa by phoning 519-255-7600; in person with debit cash or cheque.

Dale Jacobs said...

Thanks so much for the kind words and for the info on the Good Lovelies. I'll definitely plug the show and plan to attend.